HCW COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Masks covering mouth and face are mandatory for all patients, practitioners and staff upon entry of the clinic. We highly recommend that everyone wear a Level 3 or N95 mask as per PH guidelines and recommendations.
- All patients must complete their online COVID-19 surveys 24 hours prior to their appointment beginning.
-Patients, practitioners and staff will continue to sanitize (or wash) their hands upon entry of the clinic.
- All practitioners and staff are continuing with enhanced sanitization protocols throughout the clinic. This means we will continue to deeply clean and sanitize treatment rooms in between patients, commonly touched surface areas and the washroom.
- Social Distancing Measures continue to be in effect. Please try to keep a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and others in the clinic.
- Please arrive ON TIME (not early) for your appointment, as we are still limited to 2 patients in reception at a time. If you see 2 people in reception upon your arrival, please wait outside for reception to wave you in.