New Protocols we have in place to keep you safe
- Please arrive on time, do not arrive early. If you are early please wait outside (or in your car) until your appointment time. We ask that only 1 patient (maximum 2) be in the reception area at a time. If you see someone there, please wait for your turn outside. Leave most of your belongings in your car.
- Bring a face mask and wear it when you enter the clinic. If you don’t have one, we can supply one for a small fee. You can have a discussion with your practitioner on whether you need to wear a mask during treatment.
- All patients will be required to have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands upon entry of the clinic.
- Where possible tap payment (no cash) will be best, or you may give your credit card for us to have on file.
What we are doing
- Each practitioner will have more time in between treatments to allow for a deep cleaning and sanitizing of the treatment room
- There will be no water or tea station available. If you tend to get thirsty before, please bring your own water with you.
- Practitioners & staff will be wearing masks and will go through a health screening at every shift.
- We will do frequent cleaning of common areas and surfaces such as counters, door knobs, washrooms, etc.
- To the best of our ability we will be practicing social distancing throughout the clinic.
- Our infrared sauna is CLOSED until further notice.