We are very excited about the recent announcement that we have entered Step 3 of BC's Restart Plan. We have decided for the next three weeks to be prudent and stay safe. Our Communicable Disease Prevention Guidelines are as follows:
- Masks remain mandatory for all patients, practitioners and staff upon entry of the clinic.
- All patients will continue to complete their online COVID-19 surveys 24 hours prior to their appointment time.
-Patients, practitioners and staff will continue to sanitize (or wash) their hands upon entry of the clinic.
- All practitioners and staff are continuing with enhanced sanitization protocols throughout the clinic. This means we will continue to deeply clean and sanitize treatment rooms in between patients, commonly touched surface areas and the washroom.
- Social Distancing Measures continue to be in effect. Please try to keep a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and others in the clinic.
- Please arrive ON TIME (not early) for your appointment, as we are still limited to 2 patients in reception at a time. If you see 2 people in reception upon your arrival, please wait outside for reception to wave you in.
We have so much to be thankful for, we have come so far in these past few months and we have adapted so gracefully. Our top priority is you, our patients. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to move through this moment in history. We want everyone who is a part of our clinic to feel comfortable and safe. We thank you for your support and allowing us to be a part of your healthcare journey. We wouldn't still be here without you.
The Healing Cedar Wellness Team