Starts June 1st.
Meet Greg Cheng, R.Ac & R.TCM.P
Greg Cheng is a Registered Acupuncturist and Registered TCM Practitioner in BC. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has been a family business for generations to him. He learned TCM theory and practical experience first hand from his father, Professor Zhaozhi Cheng and his uncle, Professor Zhaoren Cheng. Greg provides customized treatment methods including Acupuncture and TCM Herb for clients based on individual diagnosis. He understands and explores the importance of balance between Yin and Yang in both nature and human body.
Greg's practice includes:
- Various Pains (stiff neck, waist/shoulder/neck/head pain, sciatica, arthritis, etc.)
- Internal Medicine Disorders (insomnia, common cold, constipation, impotence, etc.)
- External Medicine Disorders (acne, chloasma, pruritus of the skin, etc.)
- Gynaecological disorders (dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, leukorrhea, menopause, infertility, etc.)
- Difficult miscellaneous diseases
- Weight Control
He has excellent listening skills to ensure accurate diagnosis and relief for clients, and provides professional treatments.