Anxiety disorder will affect almost 90% of the population at least once in their lives. Anxiety range from mild worrying, to phobias, or post traumatic stress to full blown panic attacks. Chinese Medicine looks at any mental health issues as an imbalance within the body & mind.
When someone worries constantly, he or she will eventually create physical symptoms manifesting from the emotions the person dwells on. Anger raise blood pressure, sadness may induce fatigue, fear will affect the kidneys, worry often affect sleep and digestion. A patient who worries can experience nausea or even vomit from the anxiety, other may loose sleep over it.
Natural remedies to help anxiety:
- Taking supplements to calm the mind: Essential fatty acids like Omega 3 & 6 found in fish oils
- Eating a sugar free, gluten free diet may help reduce the digestive issues and clear the head.
- Yoga, meditation, deep breathing will appease the mind.
- Getting help by talking to a psychologist or a counsellor.
- Get regular massages to relieve the tension.
- Acupuncture will reduce the panic attacks, calm the mind and help the body rebalance itself.
- Auricular Acupuncture is particularly effective in helping patients feel more grounded.
Acupuncture for Anxiety research: click here
For more help on Anxiety treatment, contact Healing Cedar Wellness.
Healing Cedar Wellness's Blog
Our fantastic team of practitioners contribute to our blog articles. Together we aim to restore balance within the body, educate each patient and guide them on their journey to optimum health. Our clinic offers natural health for the entire family, from babies to older adults and everyone in between.
Healing Cedar Wellness.com Terms And Conditions Of Use
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owners of this site will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owners will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.